|Product Name||15 Minute Manifestation
|Product Creator||Eddie Sergey|
|Type of Product||Personal Development|
|Cost of Product||The cost of the program is $49 one-time cost. Any Available Free Bonuses & Gifts Will Be Listed On Their WEBSITE|
|Product Description||15 Minute Manifestation is a Personal Development and Self-Help audio program that is designed to automatically reprogram a person’s subconscious mind, to help dissolve their limiting beliefs and scarcity mindset, and allow them to manifest the life of their dreams.
Developed by Eddie Sergey, he used the scientific concepts to correlate our thoughts, and hence our brain to the tiniest of particle, the sub-atomic particle. He devised a technique to focus energy waves around us to create a sense of positivity. He explained how “THE EDITOR” or the subconscious part of the brain limits our abilities and keeps us away from abundance by distracting our attention. And that there is a way to naturally reprogram this subconscious mind to lead us to the natural state of abundance.
The Purpose of 15 Minute Manifestation and How It May Benefit You
The mind is something that many of us understand as the seat of human cognitive power: our thinking, feeling, and perceiving. When you study for an exam, you are using your mind. When you feel happy or sad, you are using your mind. When you interpret facial gestures in your conversation partner, you are using your mind. In fact, your mind is being used every second you are alive-but, you may not always aware of it.
Awareness is a key term here, because the mind can be divided into two parts: the conscious and the subconscious. Your conscious mind is something you are very familiar with-it is responsible for all thoughts, feelings and perceptions that you are aware of. But the subconscious mind is more mysterious-and yet unlocking its mysteries can help you gain deeper insight into who you are and why you are the way you are.
The fact is you can achieve anything you want (within reason) simply by changing your “mental programming.” By doing so, you will be able to access your mind’s hidden resources and suddenly the impossible is possible.
If you need any proof of this, then consider the advancements in science, medicine, technology, and so on in the past 100 years.
Such accomplishments were only possible because certain individuals possessed the correct mindset which transformed dreams into reality. A good example would be the first lunar landing back in 1969.
So therefore before you buy another self help product, you should first consider the necessity to reprogram your subconscious mind. In order to do this you’ll need to learn specific techniques which we’ll discuss further down.
It’s important to explain the difference between the conscious and subconscious mind. The conscious mind is what you’re able to control and utilise directly, similar to using your hands, legs, etc.
Your subconscious mind however can only be controlled indirectly. This is similar to certain autonomic functions such as the beating of your heart. For example, you can cause your heart rate to speed up or slow down by means of either increasing or decreasing your physical activity even though you have no direct control over it.
Your conscious mind can distinguish between good and bad, right and wrong. It serves as our inner voice when confronted with morally challenging situations.
The subconscious mind however simply processes whatever you consciously experience and translates that information into an image of yourself in all aspects of your personality. It then projects that image outwardly by influencing your thoughts, decisions and behaviour so that the your reality is consistent with its internal image.
You might compare the subconscious mind to a computer program that projects images onto a screen based on the instructions it receives within its programming.
The obvious question is how does the mind get programmed in the first place. Basically, it is the result of messages that get repeated over and over. In other words, it’s what we experience the most frequently that has the greatest impact on how we perceive ourselves.
This is why it’s so important for parents and educators to repeat positive messages to their children and students. Oftentimes however this is not the case because negative as well as positive images are often transmitted from one generation to the next.
For example, how often have you heard about children living in an abusive environment and then grow up to be abusive parents themselves? However, in spite of any bad mental programming, it is possible at any point in one’s life to assume control over their subconscious perceptions of who they are by applying specific techniques.
Ultimately you have the power to change your life by working with your subconscious mind versus constantly fighting against it. As the old saying goes, if you can’t beat ’em, join ’em!
To help get you started, here are three basic techniques for reprogramming your subconscious mind:
1. Positive Affirmations – Although it might seem almost too simple, the fact is that the constant repetition of positive statements is a VERY effective technique. If you set aside a few minutes a day to repeat over and over various positive statements, you’ll find that such statements tend to stick with you throughout the day. Try this right away…you’ll be amazed at the results.
2. Visualisation – This is another powerful technique. You simply imagine in your mind’s eye the life you desire and then imagine that it has already happened. How does that make you feel, more confident and relaxed perhaps? Now hold on to these feelings and realise that everything you want in life is already becoming a reality because this is the image you are sending to your subconscious mind. Spend just 5 minutes on this exercise daily in addition to the one above…and be prepared for some major changes to take place.
3. Prayer/Meditation – The nature of this exercise varies with the nature of your belief system. The basic concept is that by connecting with the source of infinite knowledge we are able to communicate our deepest thoughts and desires and thus petition the universe to grant us all we desire. Some might consider this to be a religious experience whereas others might consider the exercise to be more spiritual in nature.
The only caveat to these techniques is that they must be repeated daily and you absolutely must believe in their effectiveness. Any amount of doubt will weaken your resolve and make it easier for your subconscious mind to pursue its original (and potentially dysfunctional) agenda.
By learning how to use the powers of the subconscious mind – you can finally live a life that’s filled with unlimited abundance, peace and prosperity.
15 Minute Manifestation$49
- Positive Consumer Feedback
- Well Detailed Program
- Not Overly Complicated
- 365-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Bonus Material
- Because of the nature of this product, your results will vary.
- Not for the impatient. You must give 100% effort to get the most out of this course.