|Product Name||The Red Tea Detox
|Product Creator||Elizabeth Swann Miller|
|Type of Product||Health / Detox Recipes & Guides|
|Cost of Product||The cost of the program is $37 one-time cost. Any Available Free Bonuses & Gifts Will Be Listed On Their WEBSITE|
|Product Description||The Red Tea Detox is a series of cleansing, detoxification, and weight loss guides that outlines the key benefits of drinking African red tea for improving your overall health.
The program is divided into three different sections:
Diet: This portion of The Red Tea Detox outlines the importance of detoxifying the body before weight loss efforts, why toxins can hold your metabolism back.
Exercise: The exercise section consists of a variety of particular exercises that will help you burn body fat faster.
Willpower, Motivation, and Mindset: This third section delves into some of the most common myths about willpower and how truly understanding the underlying realities of motivation can revolutionize your weight loss and your life.
The Science Behind Red Tea (Rooibos)
Rooibos tea, often called red tea, is a caffeine-free herbal tea from South Africa, made from Aspalathus linearis, a legume native to a small region of the West Cape Province. Rooibos has exploded in popularity in recent years, both as a beverage and as a plant used in herbal medicine. Honeybush, a similar and related plant, also native to South Africa, is used to make a similar tea. In addition to the usual “red” rooibos and honeybush, recently people have begun processing both plants similarly to green tea, yielding beverages lighter in color which are usually called, respectively, green rooibos and green honeybush.
Traditionally, rooibos has been used to treat a variety of ailments, including tension, allergies, and indigestion. The scientific literature studying rooibos is relatively sparse and mostly quite young, and studies on humans are largely absent from the body of research. It is hard to draw many conclusions about the health benefits of rooibos. However, some studies have found evidence of various positive effects, including antioxidant activity and the potential of rooibos to treat asthma.
Honeybush is only beginning to be studied scientifically. The amount of research conducted on honeybush is less even than that on rooibos, but the plants are related and have a similar ecology, and much of the research has so far found them to be similar or comparable. Furthermore, no adverse effects have yet been reported or observed from consumption of rooibos or honeybush in herbal teas.
In summary, the research on Rooibos is young and inconclusive. The science so far points to the likelihood of rooibos having a number of health benefits. The most well-established benefits are the antioxidants, which are comparable to those found in tea. There is some evidence that Rooibos can be an effective treatment for asthma and other respiratory problems. Perhaps most importantly, however, rooibos is a delicious, caffeine-free beverage which is safe to consume. There is little to be lost and potentially much to be gained by exploring this traditional South African drink.
The Purpose of The Red Tea Detox and How It May Benefit You
This formulation is designed to not just cause wellness of the body, but also gives you some vitality that makes you feel energized and less likely to overeat. Many herbal and chemical formulations have been designed to help the growing number of overweight individuals everywhere, however some of these have turned to be scams as some do not deliver on their promised outcomes. Others have been found to have serious side effects on different individuals thus posing more harm than good. Red tea however, is a natural recipe of available ingredients mixed in certain ratios have been found to work on almost everyone and without any side effects. Red tea has been scientifically proven to be safe and its mode of action is by accelerating the metabolic reactions in the body hence burning more fats as the body get replenished with tones of energy.
The results show that the fat cell size and fat storage volume is decreasing when you drink this kind of tea. The benefits of drinking red tea do not just stop at weight loss.
– There is no change of your normal routine to engage in any strenuous and vigorous exercises in order to lose weight. Many people hate this especially if their weight is way up there, red tea then, is your way out.
– It serves as normal breakfast and does not require additional supplements as the tea itself serves as the source of energy to carry you throughout the entire day.
– Works fast and is effective, many times we have seen herbal detox formulations being prescribed for an extend time duration for it to work. This is not the case with red tea, body changes are evident within the fast few days and you can lose up to 14 pounds in two weeks.
– Red tea lacks caffeine and other addictive substances and this makes it perfect for anyone regardless of their age and preferences.
– The tea has a great taste and it does not leave any bad feeling in the mouth, hence one does not have to worry about the taste.
– The tea also detoxifies the body, meaning that it helps purify the body systems allowing one to have better immunity against disease such as cancer and other conditions.
– Key ingredients contains phytochemicals that work to lower the feeling of fame, decreases salt dependence, the ones drink it less sweat, change the mood for the better, the breathing becomes easier at the high temperatures of the environment, it raises the level of energy and the work, sleep is easier and more restful, stress levels drop, personal happiness increases.
Overall, drinking red tea is a simple solution to cleanse the body and prepare at home. Also, the benefits are even more effective when combined with a healthy diet and workout routine.
The Red Tea Detox Recipes & Guide$37
- Positive Consumer Feedback
- Well Detailed Program
- Not Overly Complicated
- The Green Smoothie Recipes Guide
- Free Bonus Material
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Although negative side effects are extremely rare, women with hormone-sensitive conditions, should consult a medical professional and/or avoid drinking large amounts of red tea